Spill Pallet 2 Drum High floor
A spill pallet is a bunded secondary containment item that is designed to hold containers of oil and fuels. It is called a ‘secondary containment item’ because it is designed to catch the leaks and spill of the container’s contents which rest upon it
SpillCo 2 Drum spill pallets are designed to keep 2 piece of 50ltr – 205 ltr drum. Top part of the spill pallets are called loading grids where we can keep the drum & the bottom part is called sump where the chemical or liquids store. SpillCo spill pallets comes with inbuilt drain plugs & easy removable top grids.
Material handling equipment like Fork lift , hand jack & stacker etc can use in this 2 drum spill pallet
SpillCo Spill pallets are heavy duty long lasting product & which is made with 100% polyethylene (LLDPE) material ,rotational molding construction – compatible with a broad range of chemicals, including acids and corrosive.Bright, safety yellow sumps are semi transparent, offering convenient visual leak detection.
MODEL # : SLSP2DH
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 1300 x 710 x 300 mm ( External)
- No of Drums can keep 2 Drum 2 x 205 ltr
- Sump Capacity 150 ltr
- Max Loading Capacity 1300 kg
- Material 100% polyethylene + UV Stabilizer
- Temperature Stability - 25 °C to + 60 °C
- Model Nestable for optimized shipping and storage
- Drain Valve YES , Inbuilt drain valves
- Chemical Compatibility YES , Compatible with most chemicals
- Colour Black grid & yellow sump (Bottom)
Copyright © 2023 - SpillCo – Plastic Pallet,Spill Pallet,Plastic Crates,IBC Tank ,PVC tape supplier in Dubai – U.A.E, Oman, Qatar,Bahrain,Africa - All rights reserved Powered By Riosis Private Ltd.